Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can u move music from ipod to computer?

i think i acidentally deleted all my music on my computer when trying to move my music to another computer. but my Vista is messed up %26amp; i cant find my music i tried to move. so now my music is lost on my computers %26amp; i cant find it. i only found the music i bought from itunes which is only 10 songs out of my 400 songs. however, somehow i still have all my music on my ipod nano (the old one). many of my songs were from limewire %26amp; cds borrowed from friends that i lost contact with, so it would b very very hard to get all my music the same as it was. i kno theres a way to sync, but thats put songs on computer to ipod, which i dont want cuz it would erase the music on my ipod.



so is there any way to put my music on my ipod onto my computer??????? please help!!! thanks soo much!!!!!!



Can u move music from ipod to computer?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Go to www.download.com and search for and download a program called iDump. It's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment