Monday, November 30, 2009

Music!.............?

I like the songs U+ur hand, stupid girls, bohemian rhapsody, some hearts, dont matter, welcome to the black parade, killer queen, love me or hate me, baby its a fact, this aint a scene its an arms race, absolutely(story of a girl), and girlfriend. What are some other songs that I might like?



Thnx!



Music!.............?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



anything by the Red Hot Chili Peppers



anything by The Killers



Music!.............?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Check out the Fratellis - very cool.
theres this song called THE RIVER its by GOOD CHARLOTTE



i love it!!!
i %26lt;3 my chemical romance (they sang welcome to the black parade)



listen to anything by them, like helena, famous last words, i don't love you



thnks fr th mmrs by fall out boy



memory-sugarcult



in this diary (this song is kinda old)-the ataris



prayer of the refugee-rise against



when your heart stops beating-+44



the adventure-angels and airwaves



the kids aren't alright-the offspring



work-jimmy eat world



snow-rhcp



call me when you're sober-evanescence

No comments:

Post a Comment