Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help me please.... about music and music video?

1) I'm going to create a website about music especially about mp3 music and music video (Just for fun). Can anybody give me any links to any related websites. For example free mp3 music download, free music widget, free music video widget, free music video, singer's websites that has mp3 music or music video and etc.



2) What is the best domain name and site theme that i should choose for this website?



Help me please.... about music and music video?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Here's a good site for music videos:



www.videocodezone.com



I'm not sure it is what you are looking for, but I hope I helped a little!



Help me please.... about music and music video?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



For free billboards featuring indie artists try



http://www.newmusicbillboard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment