Saturday, November 28, 2009

Music for a modern dance piece?

I'm looking for music for a modern dance piece. I want something that contrasts between slow, beautiful and a more driven, intense feel. That may be too specific to find, but I believe someone's made a piece of music that does that before. I could cut pieces of music and splice them together, but I'd rather find a solid piece of music that follows my intent.



I'm really open to anything though, I'm just trying to broaden my music knowledge a bit. So, I'm looking for the above, but also just any neat music without words. Something along the lines of Explosions in the Sky, Aphex Twin, Lumen, Lloyd Cole,.. anything, really.



Music for a modern dance piece?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I bet you could find a great Bjork song to suit what you're looking for.



Music for a modern dance piece?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



straylight run....sigur ros...stuff like that

No comments:

Post a Comment