Saturday, November 28, 2009

Music ........?

Whats ur favorite song? Whats ur favorite genre of music? Whats ur favorite decade of music? Who's your favorite artist? Whats your favorite type of music player?



for me: i dont have a particular favorite song, rock,70's/80's, Daughtry/Wild Cherry/Nickleback/Green Day(at the moment), i-Pod.....



Music ........?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Cant choose a favorite. I like rock/pop/some rap. Favortie decade: the 80's (awsome music). I have a lot of favorite artist but for now its Jordin Sparks, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Hellogoodbye, Avril Laviagne, J Holiday, New Found Glory, Timbaland, Pink, Fantasia.........., I have an Mp3 player, never had an Ipod so I cant choose.



Music ........?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I like a lot. =] Report It


favortie song: Dont Stop Believen'



favorite genere: Everything



favorite decade: 60's to Now



favorite artist: Journey



favorite MP3: the Ipod Report It


fav. song: little wing by jimi hendrix



fav. genere:indie,techno,scremo,alternative,p... rock,pop punk, and some hip-hop



fav. decade:70's 60's 50's and now.



fav. artist: cobra starship



fav. type of music player: iPod
Hate That I Love You By: Rihana and Ne-yo



Rhythm and Blues



06/07



Kanye West



Sanso
Song - Wonderful



Music - House



Decade - 80s



Artist - Courtney
I'm a huge world music fan.



Juanes, Cabas, Fonseca, Bacilos, Seu Jorge, Wilfred LeBouthillier, Cristina Pato...



And then there is some contemporary stuff:



Osvaldo Golijov, Silk Road Ensemble, Lou Harrison, Phillip Glass...



If you're into rock, I would recommend Juanes's albums "Mi Sangre," "Un Dia Normal," and "La Vida... Es Un Ratico" as well as Sergio Mendes's album "Timeless."
fiying without wings
fav song: holiday - green day



fav genre: alternative, rock,



fav artist: green day (that's all time fav, but my fav right now is probably "elliot minor")



player: iPod nano (green), but i want the new pink/red nano.

No comments:

Post a Comment