Saturday, November 28, 2009

Music from the 80's?

Would you classify the 1980's music as oldies music, like music that came out during the 60's and 70's?



Or do you think it's still too early to be saying music from Pat Benatar, Huey Lewis, Hall and Oates, Pet Shop Boys, and others are old?



I personally don't think the 80's music is old but still new and fresh, compared to today's music which is horrible.



Music from the 80's?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I would consider it oldies by now because stuff that came out in the early 80's was not far removed from the 70's, Pet Shop Boys are old, sorry :) and youre right, it was much better than todays music my favorite was REO speedwagon and KISS



Music from the 80's?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



it is and will always be cockrock
I think 80s is its own music catergory
Dude, all I know is that i love it! Journey's my favorite band.... 80's rock will NEVER get old.



I'm only 13.
Well, it's not oldies yet. I was born in the eighties and I don't consider myself an oldie!



I love eighties music. It's all about the keyboards and saxophones
I still consider anything before the 70's as Classic!
No. It's not oldies.
For free billboards featuring indie artists try



http://www.newmusicbillboard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment