Saturday, November 28, 2009

.....Music??

I'm looking for some sheet music or tabs for songs by fall out boy, my chemical romance and green day. Is there a place that sells music for all the instruments in the song plus the vocals? Is there a place i can get music written for guitar but in piano tabs? sorry if this isa confusing question. I'll try to add details later as people answer. I really need help with this, so "thank you" to everyone who answers!



.....Music??

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



YAY GREEN DAY! i have boulivard of broken dreams and american idiot...we played them for school band lol. if i can find the sheet music i'll scan it in and send it to ya



.....Music??

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



personally I only used "Notation Musician" (all I did was upload the midi track and the program did the rest)



just google it it's great Report It


you can download guitar pro 5. lol its awesome for tabs. Report It


Go on 911tabs.com its awesome for tabs of stuff like that..theres heaps of mcr stuff on there (i know cuz they're my fave band :P)



Hope this helps



byes xx Report It


Ebay works good and most music stores.
I love that bands! ^_^



You can check for acurate and good usefull tabs of those bands at Tab Crawler.



http://www.tabcrawler.com
For free billboards featuring indie artists try



http://www.newmusicbillboard.com
try this site http://www.tablatures.tk/artists.php



Its nice :) any other help with tabs, just contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment