Saturday, November 28, 2009

鈾?鈾?鈾? 鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?Music 鈾?鈾?鈾? 鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?

Does music put you in the mood? what music does it for you? ; )



鈾?鈾?鈾? 鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?Music 鈾?鈾?鈾? 鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



If your asking if it puts you in the mood for sex .



Then slow love songs work for me !



鈾?鈾?鈾? 鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?Music 鈾?鈾?鈾? 鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Do not be a ho on this Venessax u queer Report It


Whenever I'm listening to music when i'm jerkin I feel like I'm in the middle of the ocean with some easy mac and drinking a glass of milk....yeah....perfect view of my heaven. lmao Report It


How did you do that?
bump n grind hmmmmm yeah
Deep house and progessive techno
Yes soul music.
Anything by The Beatles or Beethoven
Music doesn't really do it for me.



I need a little booze, decadent desserts, and accents and I'm good to go. Muscles don't hurt either.
My favourite dance tunes blasting out when I'm getting ready to go out clubbing
For me, it's anything with a good bassline, usually indie bass or even a little jazz/funk. That constant thud of the bass.............whoa!



If listening to music gets people in the mood, then imagine what the musicians must think. I play bass, and the feel of the roundwound steel strings under my fingers, the long smooth neck, the curves of the bass' body against mine......it really works for me!
Note for 'a star':



Character Map: Click on Start, click on All Programs, scroll to Accessories %26gt; scroll to System Tools %26gt; scroll to Character Map.



First grid is Ariel - scroll down to music notes 鈾櫕 plus anything else that takes your fancy! Click on the box of your choice, then press select - do this each time for your selection, then press Copy. When you want to use them click on Paste - hey presto!



I have the Map on my start up menu, as I use it regularly, and it saves time going through the procedure...



鈽衡樅鈽簗||playing with my organ
Morrissey!
Yeah!! especially when i feel blue. Well when i am unhappy.But i like listening to rock music or rather fast music.



I hope this will help you!
depends..usually alt.rock ;) ....or harder....could you tell me how do u make these little notes?please!:)
entertainment??????
it all depends on what feel u are looking for and also the objective. music is sometimes a doorway for people who are stressed, angry,... it also allow people to express what they feel, depending on the rythm,it will help u cool down.



as for me, music allows me express myself emotionally and take down some pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment