Saturday, November 28, 2009

Music???????!!!!!!!!!?

i've recorded my songs in my cell %26amp; got them transferred to my pc.. now i want to add background music to my songs. pls tell me how can i do it? how do i add happening music to my songs?



Music???????!!!!!!!!!?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



do you have software to do that with? and you may have to redo them even if you have software, it may not take add-ons from other applications... but if you have the right software then it is just a matter of time. but you also need to know what you're looking for. programs like Finale are great but work soley on the contruction aspect of things. so you can WRITE the music and have the score and words, you can even listen to computer generated versions of different instruments and have them play your song once you've written the piece. But it will not have the voice part you will have to sing it live, and I can't garuantee that you could burn a cd of it or anything. But I do know Finale is a great tool to help you figure out what you wanna do with a song and then to actually create the music. Hope this helps. Good luck.



Music???????!!!!!!!!!?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



you can check this website and you can record a song with background music and a music video of your own...www.singshot.com hope you'll enjoy it. if you have xtra time you can answer my question too. thank you!!i really need help..
I hv some instrumental music n i can give u.......in One Condition..... if u'll give me ur song after edit????
Hey ,



I had searched every possible thing to add background music to my songs, but there is no site or software which offers this facility.



So do the same what i did. Contact some musicians like me and enhance your songs. Just a Synthesizer will do.
For free billboards featuring indie artists try



http://www.newmusicbillboard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment