Monday, November 30, 2009

Music?????????????

Have you eva heard of H.I.M.? What do ya think? What about the song Wings of a Butterfly by H.I.M.?



Music?????????????

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I never heard of H.I.M



Music?????????????

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



i hate H.I.M ... they suck
i don't like wings of a butterfly, killing lonliness is sooo much better. God bless u
thnxz fer da two points!



ahahaahah
never heard of H.I.M. but i`ve heard 4Him.they have a song Wings.but it`s got nothibng 2 do w/ butterflies.



the point in me answering just to say this? i really don`t know.
yes



waiting for the library to purchase the CD so i can listen to it..
No
who? never heard of Him
Yeah H.I.M is good i like "wings of a butterfly" but my fav song from H.I.M would have to be "Killing Loneliness" i luv that song. Its my fav from H.I.M. but yeah i guess i do like H.I.M they got some good music. How do some of these people not know who H.I.M is? (His Infernal Majesty) yeah i think thats what it stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment