Tuesday, December 29, 2009

About video game soundtracks/ music... Does anybody else like video game music?

Personally I love listening to video game music. Especially if it's from an old nintendo game. Like love all the Gameboy Tetris music. (Music A, Music B, Music C). My favorite game soundtrack of all time however is the The Legend Zelda: The Ocarina of Time (Zelda 64) OST. The music in that game is amazing and I'm glad it plays a huge part of the game. That's part of the reason why I loved that game.



Does anybody else feel this way about game music? If so, tell me your favorites and give me any suggestions.



PS: Wikipedia has this great article about video game music: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_...



It has sources on how to get video game music files (depending on the console of the game in question) and where download these files as well as plug-ins for winamp that will play them.



About video game soundtracks/ music... Does anybody else like video game music?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Yes I do, too! There are 2 adventure pc games I listen to on my ipod during work; "Myst Revelation" and "Myst Exile" soundtracks. Also a very old pc game called Shivers 2 has some really good original music!



About video game soundtracks/ music... Does anybody else like video game music?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I love hearing game sountracks , espicially of tekken 3,4 and 5. and halo 2 ...this turns me on... Report It


Final Fantasy Music is beautiful..
I love the Halo Soundtracks
only Dynasty Warriors because they have kick *** metal songs (no vocals, sorry), but great gee-tar
The soundtracks for old video games go for a lot on Ebay. The soundtrack cassette for Loom, an old lucasarts game, goes for $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment