Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Music Forums?

Hey I am looking for music sites/forums/chat rooms to talk with people who are "Music addicts" about artists and songs. So far I have been on a bunch of myspace forums and some Facebook, but they just aren't what I am looking for.



I also am on Jamsbio.com ( which is totally amazing)



It lets me post memories about all the music I love, but I want something more interactive.



Any suggestions?



Oh and you should check out Jamsbio.com and read my memories, if you love music as much as I do



http://www.jamsbio.com/user/sunshinelike...



Music Forums?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



there are many music forums one of them is www.keepmusicalive.com-A free music forum with great discussions from musicians and music lovers from all over the world.



nother is www.exposethemusic.com dat lets u discuss latest music news n new artists n albums,for forums concernin bollywood music jus log onto www.bolly-music.com/forums



www.muzicforums.com is also a gud place 4 discussin n xploring da beautifull n melodius world of music last one which i know is forum.mtvdownloadz.com i ' ve not gone through this site bt still ppl say it isn't bad it lets u download remixes and samples and participate in all musical discussions.hope dat info would help...



Music Forums?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



A great music website is http://www.tunestart.com Here you can blog, open an account, listen to music, research artists, post on forums, and much more. Visit http://www.tunestart.com and you are sure to have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment