Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music....?

i need 2 sites..



1.one that will help me write songs



2.one that can give me tips on how to train my voice to make my singing better..



if you have any suggestions of your own,, ill gladly accept them.



((:



thanks in advance.



Music....?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



If you go here there is a program which you down load and you write music with its very good i use it at home and at school and as for question 2 i would go to a music teacher



heres the website http://www.finalemusic.com/notepad/



Music....?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I don't know of any sites off hand for music writing. However,



I do know the only way to make your singing better is practice, practice, practice. Record yourself and listen and see what you can do to imporove. Sing in front of a mirror to see how you preform and you can improve. Also any time you can perform no matter how small or large the audiance do it.



Even if it is for free, do it. Experience makes you better. Don't be discouraged. If you love to sing and write songs. Do It! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment