Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How can I upload music to my ipod Nano without uploading the music my bf already has uploaded onto i

I just got an ipod Nano. My bboyfriend already has an ipod. I want to upload music to my ipod but he has already uploaded his music to our iTunes. So when I try to upload music it just uploads his hardcore rock music (which I hate). Can someone send me a step-by-step list of how I can upload my music without getting his uploaded to my ipod? Also, how can I delete his music that has been uploaded to my ipod? Please help. I'm traveling the 16th of this month and I'm afraid I'll get stuck with his music.



How can I upload music to my ipod Nano without uploading the music my bf already has uploaded onto iTunes?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Get this proggy for free . This will definitively end your problems.



Free iPod Copy Manager



http://www.aimersoft.com/ipod-copy-manag...

No comments:

Post a Comment