Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music?????

which lyric is your favorite line?



鈾琁f you want I'll keep on crying鈾?br>



鈾珽very moment counts when I am with you鈾?br>



鈾琁f you are, what you say you are, Then have no fear鈾?br>



鈾琁f right is leaving, I'd rather be wrong鈾?br>



鈾珽ven if I say, It'll be alright, Still I hear you say, You want to end your life鈾?br>



鈾琀ow does it feel when tears freeze when you cry?鈾?br>



鈾琀urtful words from my enemies of the last five years鈾?br>



鈾琒he drives a 90 by the barbies and kens鈾?br>Music?????

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



how does it feel when tears freeze when you cry.. the blood in your veins is twenty below! 鈾?br>Music?????

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



鈾very moment counts when I am with you鈾||If right is leaving, I'd rather be wrong



That's a good one!
鈾琁f you want I'll keep on crying鈾?br>



coz its MCR! :)
鈾珽ven if I say, It'll be alright, Still I hear you say, You want to end your life鈾?br>



i%26lt;3 Three Days Grace
鈾珽ven if I say, It'll be alright, Still I hear you say, You want to end your life鈾?br>



omg, three days grace is sooooooo awesome, they're my favorite band like ever, i can't wait till they're next album comes out!!!!!!
Man, I feel like a woman or Shut up and drive
鈾琁f right is leaving, I'd rather be wrong鈾瑋||If you want I'll keep on crying
This one : If you are, what you say you are, Then have no fear My favorite
i love the first one! cemetery drive is one of my favorites. its a kick a$$ song. =)



edit- omg i made the funniest typo. i put lick insted of kick. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment