Thursday, December 3, 2009

POLL: What Is MUSIC To You?

Music is my boyfriend...



...Music is my girlfriend...



...Music is my dead end...



...Music is my imaginary friend...



...Music is my brother...



....Music is my great-grand-daughter...



....Music is my sister...



...Music is my favorite mistress...



...Music is My beach house....



...Music is My hometown...



...Music is My kingsize bed...



...Music is where I make my friends...



...Music is My hot hot bath...



...Music is My hot hot sex...



...Music is My back rub...



...My Music is where Id like you to touch



POLL: What Is MUSIC To You?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



music is a release.... a comfort and understanding



POLL: What Is MUSIC To You?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



love, life. the second best medicine in life after Laughter!!閳绢殏||Music is the worldwide language
Music is the drug i take to avoid the world
music is what saves me
my life got to have it.................. so many songs are about life itself.....
my best friend and sanity saver!
the cure to any problem %26lt;3
everything and more
anything that is not rap
music is something that everyone form anywhere can relate to!! they can feel a connection!! ya know...music has meaning and power behind it
music makes me chill
Music Is A Way Out From Stress
My Music is where Id like you to touch
music is my life
music is the rhythm of life...
music is nothing if it doesnt touch your soul...



http://www.google.com/custom?hl=en%26amp;clien...



Prabha'ta Sam'giita



an introduction to RAWA; discourses by P. R. Sarkar - I. Song, Dance and Instrumental Music 璺?The Practice of Art and Literature 璺?The Accoustic Roots of ...



prabhatasamgiita.net/ - Similar pages



InnerSong: Links



www.northeastyoga.com, News and events from Innersong's home. www.prabhatasamgiita.net, Prabh璋﹖a Sam'giita - Songs of the New Dawn ...



www.innersong.com/is/links.htm - Similar pages



InnerSong Products: Devotional Songs - Prabhat Samgiita - Songs of ...



... P. R. Sarkar's worldly departure, the number of Prabh璋﹖a Sam'giita stood at a staggering 5018. More information is available at www.prabhatasamgiita.net ...



www.innersong.com/products/devotional/... - Similar pages
Music is the key to everything.



Music makes my world go round'.
music is my memories



music is my get away



music is my treat



music is my proffessor



music is my collection



music is my money



music is my wake up call



music is my pump up
Music is everything to me, the realization, my reflection, my motivation...
Music is a way of life. Live love music.
music is my everything
Where words fail, music speaks.



I majored in English and was always at odds with my professors when they said that poetry was a dead art. I disagreed saying that poetry is alive and well, in music.



Nothing in the world comes close to expressing the human condition as music. When a song is well written, who can find themself not identifying with the raw emotion of it, whether it is love, loss, happiness or rage?



I'll take a great song, whether it's Alternative, Rap, Hip/Hop, Rock or even country to a Yeats poem anyday!
Depends on the kind of music but music apart of me without it, I don`t know what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment