Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My music style?

hi im a 15 year old boy and i want to get some advice on my music style. so in my art class we get to bring in music for the class to listen to and i bring in a lot of music the music i bring in tends to be very old like from the 60's on through the early 90's. ii fell that the music that's on the radio now is ...lame it has no feeling only a couple of songs now that i like. i also like international music that is not sung in English but i love it i feel it doesn't matter if i know what their saying as long as i like the song . the studnets in my class don't like my music and always complain about how old it is at first i was okay but its beginning to wear me down. should i just stop bringing musicor just bring and forget what they say. btw my teacher loves the music i bring



p.s. im black and i listen to EVERYTHING except bluegrass and hard metal rock. please hepl what should i do



My music style?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



who cares what they think? everyone is allowed to bring music, and if that's what you like, then it's fine. just don't bring it all the time. let some kids who like normal music have a chance, kay?



My music style?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



look into punk



very innovative
I'm black and I like listening jazz like sade...country...but I loooooove to rock and alternative...I like breaking benjamin, system of a down, taking back sunday....three days grace...thursday...I could go on and on. I'm 23 but I've been listening to this type of music sine I was like 12. People ridiculed me then and still do UT I'm going to do me regardless.



When I drive they listen to my music and you'd be surprised how many times people get in my car now and be like "Hey play that taking back sunday"...I just smile and press play.

No comments:

Post a Comment