Sunday, December 6, 2009

Music video websites, not just for watching/downloading?

I know Yahoo, youtube, Kobra video, IRC, etc. I KNOW how to watch/download any music video. So don't lecture me on that.



What I'm looking for is a website that allows you to RATE music videos (rateyourmusic.com doesn't do that), a website that tells you what the best music videos are. I know Yahoo has a Top 100 music videos chart but COME ON that chart is stupid. Sexy actresses and non-sense plots make the chart all the time. Really good music videos should be for example classic rock videos. I'm not saying that Pop/Urban music videos aren't good. Debbie Gibson as well as many others are good. Again I'm not saying that only oldies music videos are good. In my opinion Eminem, Christina Aguilera, Christina Milian, Backstreet Boys, Gwen Stefani, Pink, t.A.T.u they all have good music videos. There are bad videos too such as Avril Lavigne.



Also recommending me some music video websites that offer more than just downloading/watching. Maybe a blog that collects interesting music videos.



Music video websites, not just for watching/downloading?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



This website sounds like what you're looking for:



http://www.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment