Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How does music make you feel? what type of music? why?

I love to listen and dance to progressive house music. What this music does to me is just incredible and i don't know how to explain it. Like, why doesn't heavy metal or classic music do the same effect in my brain? At the end its all music right so why isnt it the same? By the way whoever listens to progressive house should go to media player, internet radio, do the keysearch to dance and scroll down to 123party.fm progressive house. This is my favorite radio station the music is so incredible!!



How does music make you feel? what type of music? why?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I like hardstyled Trance or Techno, or Euro and Dance. Anything to keep my energy up, and have fun! I listen to Trance when Im feeling down.



I can't explain the feelings either.



How does music make you feel? what type of music? why?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Go to



raaga.com



Good test of India Music
we'll heavy metal calms me down it's the same for some new rock artists but for me metal and Rock are the choices of music that affect my brain the most
Just because you play certain types of music doesnt mean you feel that way, music is an exspression of love, hope passion pleasure, it comes from the music
Certain jazz songs sends me in a meditative state The two that does that to me is both Herbie Hancock's songs. Maybe because he is a Buddhist, i don't know. The songs are:



Song-Album



Vein Melter-Headhunters



Butterfly-Thrust
If I'm really down I can go and listen to Metallica REALLY loud and it always makes me feel better. It's like therapy :)
I love dance music!!! maybe cause i'm addicted to clubbing !! dance music is the best for getting me out of a bad mood or just when your happy and in a good music something to sing along to!!!! =)
if i'm in a relaxed chilling mood i'll listen to staind, when i'm excitied or mad i'll listen to disturbed or bullet for my valentine, when i'm just in between i'll listen to older staind or godsmack
I listen to metal heavily, to be quite honest it has quite a cathartic effect on me, it literally drains the rage out of me. I listen to alot of other stuff including hard house, industrial like Combichrist, Wumpscut, and some others and they pretty much either relax me or put me in a very rebellious mood. To get back to your other question, the reason why all music should not be the same is b/c we live in a society of varied tastes, everybody has their own musical schtick.

No comments:

Post a Comment