Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Music on a Web Site?

I am freaking out, somebody, please help me out here!



I purchased a music track for 99cents from MSN Music and put it on my website- with the "wma" extension. The music will play when I open my site on my computer at home -where the music was originally downloaded into.



But when I open the site at another computer, elsewhere and attempt to play the music, MSN will jump in and tell me -the user of that computer cannot play the music unless they have to play another 99cents to play it!



How can I convert music purchased from a website to another format that it playable on all computers without submitting to Microsoft "money game"?



Music on a Web Site?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Over 12,000,000 legal mp3 music and song downloads available at: http://suv2007.mp3center.hop.clickbank.n...



Music on a Web Site?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



You can't because when you pay 99 cents,you paid for non commercial use. Read copyrights

No comments:

Post a Comment