Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finish the phrase!!: Music is my ..... (be creative!)?

Cansei de ser sexy made this song called "Music is My Hot Hot Sex" and it's really cool and awesome. For example one of the parts says "Music is my boyfriend



Music is my girlfriend



Music is my dead end



Music is my imaginary friend



Music is my brother



Music is my great-grand-daughter



Music is my sister



Music is my favorite mistress"



So I'm asking you, what is music to you? It's my bff. :)



Finish the phrase!!: Music is my ..... (be creative!)?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Music is my favorite comfortable pillow



%26amp; sometimes



Music is my shoulder to cry on



(:



Finish the phrase!!: Music is my ..... (be creative!)?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



wow!THANKS!hee hee. Report It


therapy
Music is my soul twice removed and put back
music is my soul
Music is my dictionary.



If that makes any sense. It makes sense to me. :]
Music is my drug! :o
Music is my atmosphere.
its my lover lol and i love that song
Music is in my head.
Music is my company
music is my soul



music is my big toe (my big toe is special)
my life's harmony
LIFE!!!
entertainment
Music is my drug
Music is my port-a-potty...
music is my dirty little secret
to let go after a long day of high school. 76th grade.
music is my way of connecting to the world
music is my heartbeat



get it....beat to musicc....yah no funny but i love music so yah..
Music is my art and my companion
Music is my sanity.
Music is my Muse .
mind
music is my baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment