Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ipod Music Recovery-Purchased from iTunes Store?

Hi,



My father-in-laws computer crashed (hard drive) and had all my daughtersé–³?ipod music on it. Now I know the music will be lost that she burned from CD's, but can she recover the purchased music from iTunes? I was telling my daughter I think she could. I believe you could go to iTunes Store, login into her account, and re-download the purchased music she bought in the past, no? Am I all wrong with this assumption?



She still has all her music on her ipod. Can she download that back to iTunes? Need an answer on this too because I don't want to plug it in and have it wipe out everything on here ipod



Thanks in advance ipod Guru's,



Ipod Music Recovery-Purchased from iTunes Store?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



yeah, I'm sure you can. once you've restored the computer as well as the ipod, itunes will detect the missing songs (that were purchased on itunes) and ask you if you'd like to add them back to the library. that happens to me when I delete my purchased items...the next I synced my ipod, it asked me that same questions.



you can call you local apple store for more info on how to get them back.



other than itunes purchased songs, like songs you downloaded from other places, other than getting the songs from cds, well those are gone UNLESS you've back them up in another hard drive. sorry about those.



hope I helped.



Ipod Music Recovery-Purchased from iTunes Store?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



All the music that you purchased from will be saved under the same account. Just when you install itunes on a different machine authorize the computer and then you will see all you prior purchases from the store.



Make sure the sync option is set to sync and not to overwrite one way or the other. Then it is going to just sync.
not sure. but if you cant find a way, i am willing to sell you a 50$ itunes card for only 15$ i feel bad. :( that would suck if it happen to me.



please just email me at: tonymeszaros@hotmail.com Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment