Thursday, December 3, 2009

Backing Music Download Site?

I have a download site for sheet music / which also supplies the music to listen to, and you can transpose etc...



However I need backing music to songs that is intricate, professional and played in the same style that it is eventually recorded in by artists. Obviously I want the music without the vocals.



I need to get background music as I sing but rely on my vocal coach to play her piano. This can hamper a lesson if she doesn't know the song, and it takes time away from my vocal input, while she tries to become accustomed to the music.



Anyone know? I have checked some of the usual music download sites but nothing.



Backing Music Download Site?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



quit harassing me and audrey, jerk

No comments:

Post a Comment