Thursday, December 3, 2009

Today's Music...?

Today閳ユ獨 Music閳?



What do you think about today閳ユ獨 music? R%26amp;B閳?Rap閳?funny Pop閳?what we should call them閳?Where are The Beatles, Pink Floyd, AcDc, Jimi Hendrix, etc? Is it true after 90s music start to fall? In my idea, I think after 90s music start to fall. As you can see, most people listen to old music on their car, iPod, radio閳?it is means old music are most popular.



Today, singers are more showman than singer. For example閳?Paris Hilton, she just has money and singing is her new job to earn more money閳?I bet with you she does not what is music?



What we should do? Listen to this funny group?... we still have good groups but they are not enough or they not in action閳?TV, Radio, Papers are most pay attention to these bowl **** singer?



Today's Music...?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



The music that is shat out today by the huge music industry is on the whole a load of crap!



It's all about money and ***** all to do with actual talent. This pretend R%26amp;B and awful Hip/Hop thing just needs to die a horrible painful death right now. Seriously, how many videos can you make with loads of half naked women on car hoods while guys in track suits and ugly jewelry shout at the camera waving $100 bills around. I mean it's just silly nonsense isn't it. They call it "Urban" music which is just Music Industry code for poor gullible black kid music.



Paris Hilton and Britney etc...why doesn't someone jusy put these rich, giggling, c*nts out of thier misery. Someone seriously just walk up to them in one of these pretentious clubs in LA with a .45 special and blow thier no talent head off thier sluttish shoulders. We would all be greatful for that one. Please make sure you get that on tape too...there's a video of Britney's that I will watch.



As for this "emo/pretend punk" thing that is going on. You people really need to take a look in the mirror and shut the ***** up you whiney little pissants. "Oh i'm depressed and my life didn't turn out the way I wanted it too even though I am only 14".... Shut the ***** up and listen to a proper rock/metal band. My Chemical Romance - shut the ***** up, Fall Out Boy - shut the ***** up, Panic! At The Disco - shut the ***** up and get a better name for your crappy band. That has to be THE WORST band name ever.



Yeah the music industry is in a bad way at the moment and they are wondering why sales are going down and down and down every year. Hmmmm maybe it's because you choose to premote the types of bands most people over the age of 21 would be seen dea listening to!



You gotta dig deep for the good stuff and in a way it is more rewarding. ***** the mainstream and it's teenage wannbes and it's lame *** celebrities who can't sing or act.



Today's Music...?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



too loud
the singers today are stupid



acdc and the beatles will never die as long a s im alive....nor will the other bands
I couldn't agree with you more! This generation needs to get a spokesman that speaks for them! The music today is boring!
yeah lol
I completely agree. I just don't support those new artists. I refuse to listen to artists like Fergie, Paris Hilton, and popular rappers. We should be thankful for Weird Al, though. He makes fun of 'em! Anyway, you're right, no one ever listens to the music anymore! It's all about looks. I'll bet that no one would listen to Fergie if she was ugly. They're all so full of themselves! Music USED to have a bit of thought put into it... but not anymore. No one cares. They just worship people for their looks.
I don't know if its just a part of getting older. I'm 25 now, and I like less and less modern music every year. At least The Smashing Pumpkins are back...but it seems I'll only listen to new music from bands I liked in the 90s or throwback bands that sound like a band I probably liked better from previous decades.



But there was definitely a lot of bad music in the 90s, 60s, any time. We just have the best (well, some of what they play on classic stations is the best) left, and we look at the music of our childhood with rosy glasses.



What I do is just listen to my XM radio, play the 90s alternative, classic rock, and other similar stations and ignore the hit stations. There's no point in bothering with commercial radio anymore.
I completely agree w/ you....MOST of today's music just simply sucks....I was born in 81 in Miami, Fl so I grew up listening to HipHop, R%26amp;B, Salsa, Merengue, Rock, etc.



HipHop is the music I am most disappointed with!! Artists are giving us the same thing from 10 years ago....personally, as I grow, evolve, %26amp; change....I look for music to do the same.



Right now, my mp3 is filled w/ artists such as Jamiroqaui, Amy Winehouse (My God, she's so refreshing to listen to), Sade, Nas, Lenny Kravitz, Mary J. Blige, Biggie, etc. I can agree, after the 90's music hasn't evolved much especially in HipHop...What can we do..good question, it seems that "commercial music" has such a strong fanbase %26amp; we just really can't control what others listen to.....That's why I never listen to the radio anymore.....Thank god we have the internet that we are able to access our favorite ol school bands/artists
I absolutely HATE it!!!! Today's music is not even MUSIC...let alone performed by REAL artists!!! Whatever happened to the days where you had to have talent and to be able to really sing to even get a record deal!!! It's all about money and who you know these days!! It's not about real music anymore!!! I would hate to see the music scene 10 years from now!!!
I personally CANNOT STAND RAP!! IT'S AWFUL FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!



I grew up with AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Lynard Skynard and the rest of the rock bands in the 80s and 90s.



I've always been a rocker and so is my bf. He's been listening to Country Rock lately and now I'm getting into it. They really rock. We have A LOT of Southern Rock bands here in Texas and they jam like Skynard.



I g2g4 now. Have a great week-end.
I prefer older music myself. I dont care for alot of todays music, because i love the older era.
For free billboards featuring indie artists try



http://www.newmusicbillboard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment