Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anybody really love music in general?

I wonder if im one of the few probably not the only one, who literally loves music in general in other words i love rap/hip-hop, (real rap, not 50 cent,young jeezy etc. but its pretty good also) and at the same time i love metal, and other types of rock. i have also made some music of my own, house music to be exact, and im saving money to buy some turntables and other dj equipment. i have music in english, spanish, german, and french. the music that i love most is love music, like lovefool by the cardigans, k-ci and jo jo, and so happy together by the turtles, i also have spiritual music (i think thats what its called, lol) like enya, enigma and the whole pure moods cd i love that cd with a passion, then theres classical and ballet, man i could keep going and going. man, i dont know where id be if it wasnt for music... so, do we have any fellow real music lovers.



Does anybody really love music in general?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



i love and listen to just about every type of music there is. there might be one or two types of music i dont like, but other than those, i listen to pretty much everything. if it sounds good to me, i listen to it.



Does anybody really love music in general?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I love music it is relaxing. ss
Music just rocks, period.
no truer truth is obtainable by man than music
I know my group of peers are very onto wide ranges of genres, my favorites are 50's country, 80's punk and hip hop, and early 90's alternative. I listen to classical, R%26amp;B, Funk, anything except radio rock, and new rap and country.
I like music in general. Every style has something to offer in my opinion. Varieties of music makes all the difference. I listen to Japanese, jazz, classical, rock, metal, grunge german, spanish, and electronic, just to name a few. I'm always open-minded to new music as well. It all just depends on my mood at the time.
i feel the same way.



music is music to me.



I love it all.



If it sounds good to me, Ill listen to it.
Music has the power to evoke emotion, if you have a bad day at work sometime listening to Korn will make you feel better. If you're crusing around on a sunny day, Spanish music can make you feel like your driving down a mountain side on the coast in a Jeep wrangler. The sound, the words, and the beat can move you into another world. Sometimes a song like Ridin' Dirty by Chamillionaire can make you feel like a player, or Are You Gonna Be My Girl can make you feel like dancing around like no one in the world could bring you down. Living Dead Girl, by Rob Zombie can make you feel like your a stripper in a very dark world. I LOVE MUSIC. All of it. Even some of the bubblegum music that jumps out on the radio. People who only listen to only one genra of music are trying to conform. They want to be like everyone else. But those people who claim to listen to only rap, secretly have an obsession with rock and the other way around. Their just to scared to admit it.
Of course that you can love various types of music because it is not just about styles, it deals with feelings and moods also.



Musicians have the problem sometimes of not defining their styles of playing because of this, which leads them to not mastering their instrument entirely.
Hi from France 閳?br>



I think I'm like you !!... I'm very '' eclectic'' about music, I love :



Some classical, country, blues, Rap, Blue grass, Zouk ( caribbean music), certain music from Africa, from Spain, Ireland etc but also : Black Eyed Peas, Likin park, Maroon 5 etc...



I'm very very eclectic !!...My brother is musician too ( trompet)... My father was as well, but alas he is dead since 3 week ago ...He played mandolin/banjo/guitar/ violin ...



Have a nice day,



Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment