Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music......????

Any good songs that are new out there?



Music......????

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



who knew by pink.the way that i are by timberland



Music......????

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



the feeling - i thought it was over
New Soul by Yael Naim



Anyone Else But You by The Moldy Peaches
well its by the Friday Night boys and its only on their myspace



www.myspace.com/thefridaynightboys



and im in love with the song Broken man by Boys like girls



Shadow of the day by Linkin park



and all the Cobra starships song are great and The Academy is...



but they are bands that arent old
everything my chemical romance and evanescence



mcr



_______



Romance / Instrumental



Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us



Vampires Will Never Hurt You



Drowning Lessons



Our Lady Of Sorrows



Headfirst For Halos



Skylines And Turnstiles



Early Sunsets Over Monroeville



This Is The Best Day Ever



Cubicles



Demolition Lovers



Helena



Give 'Em Hell, Kid



To The End



You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison



I'm Not Okay (I Promise)



The Ghost Of You



The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You



Interlude



Thank You For The Venom



Hang 'Em High



It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish



Cemetery Drive



I Never Told You What I Do For A Living



Bury Me In Black



The End



Dead!



This Is How I Disappear



The Sharpest Lives



Welcome To The Black Parade



I Don't Love You



House Of Wolves



Cancer



Mama



Sleep



Teenagers



Disenchanted



Famous Last Words



Blood / Hidden Track



evanescence



__________



Going Under



Bring Me To Life



Everybody's Fool



My Immortal



Haunted



Tourniquet



Imaginary



Taking Over Me



Hello



My Last Breath



Whisper



Sweet Sacrifice



Call Me When You're Sober



Weight Of The World



Lithium



Cloud Nine



Snow White Queen



Lacrymosa



Like You



Lose Control



The Only One



Your Star



All That I'm Living For



Good Enough



The Last Song I'm Wasting On You
What a hard luck again here? You know I know only Hindi songs (a very soft and deep feeling for ....) and Hindi is Greek to you as you know English and French.



BB can't help you lg.



Be Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment