Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have a problems with music videos. Everytime I watch music videos on my computer, it plays then it

I would play music videos then it would stop and keep bluffering(Something like that) then it would do it all over again. It would do the same when I would listen music by audio, can somebody help me by telling me how would I stop my music videos from doing that. It also does that on music videos site such as Yahoo,Slacktime music videos, MSN music videos,YouTube music video. Any music video site, can somebody give me a site that the videos or audios doesn't do that or can somebody show me how to stop my vidoes from doing that. I just don't want my videos to play and then stop and keeping loading. And can somebody give me a site where I can downlaod alot of music I want for free.



I have a problems with music videos. Everytime I watch music videos on my computer, it plays then it stops?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



because its uploading buffering at the same time let it load first then play it



I have a problems with music videos. Everytime I watch music videos on my computer, it plays then it stops?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Download active x



Don't download music lol buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment