Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Music Video - Latin Pop - who's the artist/name of song of this music video description?

Latin music fans I need your help! One late night a year or so ago I was watching VH1 Uno or one of those Latin Music Video channels and I happened to stubble upon this music video for a female artist. She was relatively young maybe early 20's. The music video consisted of her and a bunch of her friends partying it up inside this baby blue little mini cooper type car and driving up and down these empty streets of what appeared to be Mexico, maybe. When they showed the car driving up the street it was fast forwarded. What really stood out for me though was that through out the music video their were splices of the Mega Man cartoon from the early 90's. The song was pretty poppy from what I could remember, and it was purely a feel good party music video and song. Any help to finding out the art would be greatly appreciated.



Music Video - Latin Pop - who's the artist/name of song of this music video description?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I didn't even notice that..i would have to c the video again.

No comments:

Post a Comment