Thursday, December 3, 2009

Question on handling music tracks purchased through Musicmatch..?

Tracks purchased on older Windows 2000 machines are no longer playable with Yahoo Music - Yahoo music is not supported on Win 2000, and as the machines I used to purchase the music are long since departed, I cannot find a way within Yahoo Music to deactivate those old machines, to allow the licenses to be refreshed within Yahoo Music....



Any ideas anyone ?



It s not a huge big deal, as I can burn them to CD and re-rip to MP3 if I have to, but I think this should be addressed in the migration from Musicmatch to Yahoo Music...



BTW: Media Monkey is way better as a Music Manager than either Musicmatch or Yahoo Music...



Question on handling music tracks purchased through Musicmatch..?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



For free billboards featuring indie artists try



http://www.newmusicbillboard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment