Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Weightlifting music ideas?

I am looking for good hard rock music for weighlifting.



Before you recommend Mobi or Cindy Lauper



...I'll say it again...good hard rock music



....not rap, not pop



...as one of my friends likes to call it "angry white man's music".



Here are some of my songs to give you an idea of what I am talking about ...



1. Tool



2. Various Rocky Theme music



3. Hoobastank



4. Metalica



5. GNR



I particularly like fighter music (Rocky, etc.). Something to get me angry.



I appreciate any ideas you got.



Weightlifting music ideas?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



TRY MEXICAN MUSIC



THAT **** WILL KEEP YOU UP ALL DAY!!!



Weightlifting music ideas?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Linkin Park dude I always listen to their songs before during and after their workout
I recommend some music that will put you into the zone when working out. When I mean in the zone I am talking about music that will have you working out hard where you come out sweating, sore and tired. To a point of forgetting where you are at and what you're doing.
face the pain (UFC theme song) by soiL its awesome..

No comments:

Post a Comment