Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music on movies...Windows movie maker?

I am having troubleputting music on my "home videos" I make. I CAN put music on there from CD's (After I "rip" them) But I have an Ipod also and I have music on itunes that I can not get on my movies. Everytime I try it said the music file is empty/It does not exsit/No idems match your search. I am not trying to get music on there that I have not bought(Like on the internet) this is stuff I have on my ipod. I hope I gave enough information so someone can help me. NOTE: I am using Windows movie Maker on Windows Vista (If that has anything to do with it) I have already tried dppoweramp.com but that isn't free, and its confuseing. I need something FREE and easy to use.



Music on movies...Windows movie maker?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



For movie maker they have to be 128 kbps....The MP3s!



Music on movies...Windows movie maker?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



I use limewire to put music onto my moviemaker. I use the same program as you. Just download the basic Limewire..because if you want Limewire Pro, you have to pay for it.
The songs should be saved in a folder on your computer, if you can figure out what folder it is saved in, you should be able to import it into Movie maker from that folder. I was just using movie maker and imported songs like that, none that i payed for. Good Luck!!!
There is a guide to burn DRM protected iTunes videos/movies/TV shows to DVD playable on home DVD player and enjoy on the widescreen TV.



http://www.top5soft.com/tutorial/how-to-...

No comments:

Post a Comment