Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hit European music?

Hi ,



I do not live in Europe, so I do not know what the hit musics in Europe right now.



I am talking about the European music, not American music in the European hit music chart.



I am a huge fan of the Bomfunk Mc's, and I was wondering if you can recommend me any good European music like that.



I especially like the electric-techno music (once again, like Bomfunk mc's.)



Unfortunatelly, all of the European music chart website does not have "sample", so I can only readout the song titles and the singers.



Please feel free to recommend me any.



Hit European music?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



If you have the song titles and singers, you can go to Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.de and download samples.



Hit European music?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Bombfunk Mc's....wow...theres a name from the past.....are they still about in mainland europe?

No comments:

Post a Comment