Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music ......?

is it important to u...and what kinda do u like



Music ......?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Rock, Mostly Alternative. Its very important to me. To me now alot of rock music has more soul than any other genre. Right now its the best genre of music out there.



Music ......?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



metal, its very important to me!
I love it, have to listen to it every day. I like pretty much any kind, but especially love classic rock.
Yes because I dont like that rap crap.
Music is very important to me. I am mainly into rock.
yep. all of it except bluegrass
Yes! I like a little bit of a lot of types. I love it when I hear a song and it takes me back to sometime very special. I don't know what I'd do without music. :)
yes, music is very important to me. i listen to it doing almost everything. i like mostly classic rock and some 80s music and oldies :)
music's important to me. i like rock (alternative, metal, punk, indie, etc.) anything except rap (it's crap!)



:)
music is my life without it i would be stuck in my own world listening to my mom talk about why im grounded and all the other problems all over the place but music makes me think of the lyrics beat backrounf music singer and other stuff i personaly like pop and not HARD rck just kinda soft
Yes, very. Im into rock, punk-rock/pop-punk more specifically. I do listen to a lil of everything tho.
it's very importnt to me. i like rock, r%26amp;b, hip hop, rap, country, and pop.



閳?br>



~chocolate lover
I am a indie guy totally!



Young Love



Razorlight



Arctic Monkeys...



I like Glam Rock too



The Darkness



The Ark...
yeah it is important i hear it everyday...i hear rap,hip-hop,r%26amp;b,old scool,rock, and metal
Music is very important to me, and I like all kinds.
yes music is important to me and i like country

No comments:

Post a Comment