Thursday, December 3, 2009

Transferring music from micro sd card to my vcast phone.?

I recently purchased a vcast phone, model CDM8954, from Verizon. I also purchased the sd memory card, with adapters, so that I could upload music to the phone. I have no trouble getting the music on to the card from my computer however, after inserting the transflash card back in to my phone, I can't get the music to play on the phone. I go to my sounds, nothing. I go to my music, nothing. In fact, the only thing I see on my phone that pertains to the sd card is the menu option that it gives me to format it. I've tried to sync the files and apparently that only works with the usb cable. I have all of the music files inside of the music folder on the sd card and I know for a fact that the format is correct so I can't figure out what the problem is. I've read all of the answers to similar questions and I've tried all of the remedies provided by other users but I'm not having any luck. If anyone out there can help me I would really, really appreciate it! Thanks!



Transferring music from micro sd card to my vcast phone.?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Did you initially format your card in your phone or put your card in your phone (so it can set up the directories itself) first. Or did you make the directories itself.



I know most Verizon phones require (when using usb cable) Windows Media Player. I believe this is because it transfers the songs from mp3 to wma so they can be played on your phone. Try to put some .wma songs on there and see if they show up.



I personally don't like the lack of friendliness the vcast phones have and inability to organize how you want. Hope this helped you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment