Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Is music getting worse as the years go by?

I was recently listening to the radio and all this terrible rap 'music' came on. Not naming any names or anything cough*crank dat soulja boy*cough but i hear all the time from my parents and others how much better music used to actually be. I actually do like some of the older music because it is real music with instruments that has nice lyrics not sentences like 'can you dance like you **** ?'.



Now i know some of the music played these days is great music that i enjoy listening to but then some is utter crap! I applaud artists who use actual instruments like guitars and drums not techno crap. Anyone agree/disagree.



Is music getting worse as the years go by?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Yes, it definitely is. Anymore it seems like people get record deals because of 1) they have a contract with Disney 2) a famous sibling or other family member or 3) just because (e.g Paris Hilton).



Is music getting worse as the years go by?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



OH HELL YES.



TOTAL CRAP.



ABSOUTELY AWFUL LYRICS.



PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN ARTISTS. no musical talent. all the same sh!t.
it all depend on the person making the music
i agree...its seems like anyone, doesnt matter about talent can make a record and sell it.... its sad!!!!
In my opinion yes, but the kids like it, and I'm sure my parents generation thought my music would send me straight to hell.
yeah, i only realized it recentely when my sister (13) called the music of the 90s (which i listened to) old. i honestly dont know wht they like in this new rap/hip hop crap.
yes, music is getting too digitally made. Nowadays anyone with a sucky voice can get a hit record. It's not about the music anymore, but business. Back then music was real, it had passion and was original since they didn't have technology like they have now. I admit there's some good songs i listen to, but generally music has gone downhill.

No comments:

Post a Comment