Thursday, December 3, 2009

Study music 5 years or something else?

I楹搈 25 years old, live in sweden, always dreamed of becoming a concert pianist. I楹搗e been fighting to get aproved at the music university, and know I have been aproved into a music teacher楹搒 program. I feel I don楹搕 want to be a teacher, can楹搕 see a future in it for me. I like music but it楹搒 hard to find work as a music teacher and the profesion gives a bad salary, and not many posssibilities to find work outside sweden. It scares me to have a bad economy 楹揷ause I楹搗e seen loved ones having bad economy. I want to have oportunities, good salary, be able to work in USA, Spain, latinamerica, be able to help people in need. I楹揳m creative, honest, caring I fight for what I believe in. I used to believe in music not anymore. It feels like nobody told me what I would face as a music teacher, I ve discovered it myself. I楹搈 begining to feel old and I楹搈 in love with a girl in USA. I like to become a good father/ husband someday. my music studies starts 27 august.There is more I would like 2 say



Study music 5 years or something else?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



I've always believed that you should do what makes you happy. I'm a disc jockey for a radio station in America, and it was my dream job from the time that I was little... Now I'm living it, and it's not all I thought it would be (lying, caniving, etc just like a normal work place).



I'd personally reccommend anyone that is doing something for a career just becuase it is their dream to try to do it as a hobby (just do it on the side rather than needing it to be your MAIN source of income). This is especially applicable in this situation. You can always play the piano and even teach kids or others to play it on the side (just put an ad in the newspaper and you should get some interested people). Be careful choosing it as your main source of income though becuase you may grow to hate it, or at least not love it as much after you do it for a while.



Study music 5 years or something else?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Do not believe in just music, try believing in the music that u make.



And did u studied music to make money? the way i see u are not a good artist. artists do not care about the money they get by selling their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment