Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Non-iTunes music won't transfer to Ipod?

Recently I transfered music to my iTunes from CD's I owned. I am able to play the music on my computer through iTunes, but the music won't transfer to my iPod. I'm assuming I have to covert this music to an mp3 but it doesn't seem to be an option when I right click on the music. Am I missing something in iTunes or do I need to download another program to covert this music (if so any program suggestions)? Thanks in advance for your help!



Non-iTunes music won't transfer to Ipod?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



No idea. You dont need a converter because Itunes does everything you need. Make sure your Ipod has the capacity to sync it or its supposed to.



Non-iTunes music won't transfer to Ipod?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



you will need to have a 3rd party tool to help you copy songs in your ipod to computer as itunes blocks the ipod-to-computer transfer, you may try idump which is free..if you want to try some easy solution, here is a review of top 5 ipod copying softwares(mac/windows) http://www.ipodtocomputer.net , hope this helps.
if you're thinking of buying an ipod you should out this site first. they give you an ipod nano for FREE! all you need to do is complete a few quick tasks for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment