Thursday, December 3, 2009

Survey about music and studying?

1)Are you a male or a female?



2)How old are you?



3)What time do you usually study?



4)Where do you usually study?



5)Is music a big part of your life?



6)Who is your favorite band or artist?



7)What are your top three music genres?



8)Do you sing or dance when you listen to music?



9)What is your favorite song? (title, artist, genre)



10)Do you listen to music when you study?



11)How do you listen to your music? (Speakers, headphones, etc.)



12)Is your music loud or soft when you study?



13)Do you listen to cultural music?(music from your original country)



14)What kind of music do you listen to when you study?



15)Do you own an Ipod or mp3 player? If so, how many songs do you have?



16)Do you have a certain playlist you listen to when you study? What kinds of songs are mostly in it?



17)When you study, are you by yourself or there閳ユ獨 people around you?



18)Does the music you listen to influence you and the way you act?



19)Do you listen to certain songs in different environment?



20)Do you listen to your Ipod in school?



21)Do you think listening to music (mp3 players) should be allowed in school?



22)When you are taking a test, do you feel more comfortable with your headphones up or total silence?



23)Do you think that you get better grades on tests or your grades in general if you listen to music?



24)When you閳ユ獧e at home doing homework, do you feel more comfortable with music on or total silence?



25)Would you rather listen to music or watch TV while you are studying?



Survey about music and studying?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



1. Female



2. I'm 18



3. I usually study at 5 o' clock



4. I usually study in my room



5. Music is a HUGE part of my life



6. I don't have a fave artist or band..I like anything except country and rap



7. R%26amp;B, Rock and Pop



8. I sing %26amp; dance when I listen to music =)



9. Right now my fave song would have to be "Find A New Way" by Young Love, Rock



10. I barely listen to music when I study



11. I use speakers



12. When I study, my music is usually somewhere in the middle when it comes to volume..



13. I never listen to Italian music. It annoys me



14. I listen to whatever is on the radio



15. I own a Ipod %26amp; I think I have over 800 songs



16. I don't have a certain playlist..I just put it on shuffle and let it play



17. I like to be alone when I study



18. Yes it does! Music made me more of a dreamer



19. Yeah for sure



20. I listen to my Ipod at school ALL the time



21. I think Ipods should definitely be allowed in school



22. I like total silence when I'm taking a test



23. I don't nessesarily think music affects my marks



24. It depends what I'm studying for



25. I would rather listen to music



Survey about music and studying?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



1. female



2.16



3. after school or during the weekend



4. in my room



5. yes



6. spitalfield



7. rock only



8. not really, no



9. dramatic emo song - spitalfield



10. yes



11. headphones



12. loud



13. no



14. rock 'n roll



15. mp3 player..over 200



16. no, random songs



17. by myself



18. yes



19. no



20. yes



21. yes, if you can still get your work done and using it with no distraction to others



22. headphones



23. yes



24. music



25. music
1) female



2) 16



3) 5 or 6



4) my room



5) yep



6) yellowcard



7) alternative/pop/rock



8) i sing sometimes, but not very well



9) the fray - look after you



10) yeah



11) usually speakers, sometimes headphones



12) it varies



13) ummm..?



14) alternative/pop/rock



15) yeah, hundreds



16) no, i just listen to whatever..



17) by myself



18) not really



19) yeah



20) sometimes



21) yes



22) headphones



23) i'm not allowed to listen to music while taking a test



24) with music



25) doesn't matter
1) female



2)13



3)late



4)my room



5)yes



6) something corporate/jack's mannequin



7) rock, pop rock, alternative (really any kind of rock)



8)usually



9)bruised, jack's mannequin (at least for now thats my favorite)



10)sometimes



11)headphones, on my computer



12)soft



13) umm what music is from america really? i guess kindaa



14)the types i said above



15)yes, 805



16) no



17)by myself



18) umm i dont think so...



19) no



20)yes



21)yes



22) i dont listen while im taking a test, only during lunch, bus ride things like that



23)not sure



24)music on



25)music
1) Girl



2) 13



3) Straight after school



4) In my room.



5) Yes



6) McFly and The All-American Rejects



7) Rock, Pop, Alternative



8) Both:P



9) Umm, can't decide



10) Depends on what I'm studying.



11) Usually speakers or earphones.



12)Soft, like in the baackground.



13) Yes I do.



14) Soft rock songs.



15) Yes I own an iRiver Clix and a Creative Zen. They have about 450 songs in them together.



16) Yes, my favorite soings. They change from time to time.



17) By myself



18) No, it just sorta echoes my life.



19) Yes.



20) No, but in the car to and from school.



21) Yes, and they are in my school.



22)Total and Complete silence.



23) No way, I always need to concentrate.



24) Depends on what homework, but usually complete silence.



25) Watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment