Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music.....?

Say me ..some songs of this period??..



Please...YoUrs iTalian Friend!



Music.....?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



JESSICA SIMPSON



ANOTHER LEVEL



PHIL COLINS



FLO RIDER



VRITNEY SPEARS



AVRIL LAVIGNE



X



Music.....?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Get Low - Flo Rida



Whats it Gonna Be - H 'two' O



Hypnotized - Akon



Bizzle Bizzle - Lethal Bizzle



I Believe - Honey Soundtrack



Mary Janes Shoes - Fergie



Give It Up To Me - Sean Paul



x
Beethoven symphony 1



2



3



4



5



6



7



8



9
Flo-rida ft. T.pain-Low



Flo-rida ft. Timbaland-Elevator



Deepside-What I Need



Lil Mama-Shawty get loose



Jordin Sparks-No Air



Hedley-For the nights I cant remember



Nelly Furtado-In god's hand



Webbie-Independent



Janet Jackson-Feedback
Low: Flo-rida ft T-pain



I Won't Tell: Fat Joe ft. J.Holiday



Bed: J.holiday



American boy: Estelle ft Kanye West



Hypnotized: Plies ft Akon



What it gonna be: H two 0 ft Platinum



Dance like theres no tomorrow: Paula Abdul



I love a range of songs.............what can i say...............
Fergie's "London Bridge" is the only thing I've REALLY liked in a LONG time.

No comments:

Post a Comment