Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music................?

Whats your fave band?! Also in your answer tell me on if have ever heard of McFLY (the UK pop band)?



If you dont answer if you have heard of them i cant pick you as a best. I need to see how popular they are for a project.



Music................?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



my favourite bands are mcfly, blink 182 and snow patrol...and yeah I have heard of mcfly lol, have all their albums, luv them to bits :D



Music................?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



TEL U WAT,NICKEL BACK IS THE ONE...I ,VE NEVA HEAD OF McFLY infact i wana kno mo ,bout ,em.Roneyrecords Report It


Incubus is my fav



hmm never heard of McFly
mcfly yea i've heard of them, from just my luck, i love some of there songs , however my fav band a the moment is breaking benjamin
My favorite band is Nickelback. I have heard of McFly but I've never actually heard their music.
yea i have.. Friday Night if i'm not mistaken...



my fav band wld be Red Hot Chilli Peppers.. and The Beatles.. and Dire Straits.....
ya, i heard of mcFLY. But my fav band is A.F.I. and Utada Hikaru. But my cuz LOVES mcFLY. and her best friend.
I've heard of McFly.. but I haven't actually listened to their music..



My favorite band is AFI.
It would have to be between My chemical Romance and Red Hot Chili Peppers.....and nope never heard of them. I do like London music scene though. Its not as bland as the US can be
I'm from the U.K so yea I've heard of Mcfly, they're ok but not really my sort of music.



The best band in the world, imo, is The Red Hot Chili Peppers I even named my 1st son after the lead singer (Kiedis)

No comments:

Post a Comment