Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Transferring music from PC to Razor V3m?

I have a razor phone from sprint and i am having trouble sending current music on my pc to the phone as a an mp3. the phone is mp3 capable. The phone came with an sdmicro card and adapter which you have to connect then put the card in a slot on your pc. I am using the same logic like i use with my thumbdrive or mp3 player. The computer does indicate if it detects a new hardware. Then I opened my computer and the name of the new hardware appears which is the card. In the drive there are 3 folders and they are music, dcim, and motorola. I obviously went into the music folder. Now in the phone when you run the app to find the music it says the in order to get the tracks you have to send it to an AllMyMusic folder. Now after opening the music folder from the card and it has the AllMyMusic in there, but here's the problem instead of AllMyMusic being in a folder the icon is Windows Media player icon. I tried everything and cannot figure out what is wrong. Send feedbakc



Transferring music from PC to Razor V3m?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment