Thursday, December 3, 2009

Want a music player?

want a music player where there are mp3 ,CD, VCD, DVD,radio, cassette player means I want all -in- one music player. %26amp; my budget is upto Rs/- 7000. Actually I have AIWA music system but it does not support DVD,MP3 can I convert aiwa music player into MP3 player or DVD player .If yes then tell me about d procedure %26amp; then there will be no need to purchase new msic player%26amp; if it cant be converted then PLZ mention the branded company of all -in -one music player.It should b atleast 1000 watts. IF AIWA MUSIC PLAYER CANT COBNVERTED INTO DVD OR MP3 THEN AGAIN I HAV TO SPEND MONEY ON PURCHASING NEW MUSIC SYSTEM %26amp; THERE IS WASTAGE OF MONEY.I'LL B REALLY THANKFUL TO YOU IF U TELL ME D PROCEDURE TO CONVERT IT. IT'S URGENT PLZ.



Want a music player?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Hey Jumpin, it's not possible to convert your stereo (AIWA player) to read DVD's or MP3's. See the MP3 is an encoded format, and needs a decoder, for which you will need to buy a procesisng board, fixing it inside your AIWA may not be possilbe, also for reading DVD's you need a different lens, and decoders. Why don't you pick up a DVD Player, and attach the Audio output to the Auxillary input of your Stereo, this way you will be able to play DVD's, and MP3's, and also DivX. A good buy is to buy either an LG or a Samsung DVD Player. Since you mentioned the prices in Rs., I believe you are in India, if you are, you can buy a Samsung / LG DVD player with DivX / MP3 Capabilities for less than 3000 Rupees these days.. Ignore converting you player.



Alternativelly, I just covered some other MP3 Players, other than iPods in my article in Sunday Express today, you can read more at my blog at http://gsapra.blogspot.com



GS | http://gsapra.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment