Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Music to mp3 capable?

i want to know of any programs i can download off the net for free to change normal music files into mp3 capadle files. this program would need to run on a windows xp computer.. it would help me alot if anyone can tell me what programs i can download for free to change my normal music to mp3 capable music files.. so i can then put them onto my mp3 player on my phone



Music to mp3 capable?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



My favorite is a program called Audio Grabber.



It has lots of capabilities



It contacts an on line database to fill in your MP3 headers so the correct information displays on you MP3 player



It normalizes CD tracks to compensate for volume inconsistencies



You can select from numerous bit rates, including variable bit rates



It doesn't require a Cray computer with Terabytes of RAM, it runs just fine on my Pentium 3.



And it's freeware.

No comments:

Post a Comment