Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have a different taste in music each month, is this a mental problem?

I used to ONLY like classic music, hating all other music. Then I ONLY liked jazz music, hating all other music (except classic music.) Two years after this jazz phase I learned to like some 60s music, but hate everything else other than these three genres. Then I learned to like goth music, hating jazz, but still liking classic music and 60s music. Then I moved onto alternative rock, then classic rock. At this pont I accepted all music other than country, pop, and rap.



Now I am at a new point were I like disco, pop, some rap, and some country, but I also like goth, emo, metal, jazz, and classic music.



If other words, now I accept all music, but hate some bands I once loved like Evanescence...



My opinion changes every few months. I love one band to the point of an obbsession, then I hate that band and move onto a different genre.



Right now my favorite singer is K Minogue, will I hate her next month?



Is this all a mental problem were I can't make uo my mind?



I have a different taste in music each month, is this a mental problem?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



It's not a mental problem at all, just changing tastes. Go with it.



I have a different taste in music each month, is this a mental problem?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



NO.
You know the old saying: Variety is the spice of life. Stop worrying, you are fine.
uhh... no, it's called being a teen and finding out what your tastes in music are.
no.
I dont believe its mental I like different types of music when my mood changes. Different music is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment