Thursday, December 3, 2009

Transfer Ipod music to computer?

Okay well i have my computer but something



happend so i had to completly restart my



computer and doing that it deleted all my



music i had on my itunes. So now i open



my itunes libary and i have NO music. I was wondering if i can transfer the music i have



in my ipodt o my computer so that i wont



have to START all over again?



I have my ipod inserted into itunes



on the option i have "Manually manage music"



and that is the only way i can



listen to my music from my ipod



to my computer once i eject my ipod i have NO



music on my libary. So is their a way



i can put all my music i have on my ipod



to my compuer??



If yes what should I do?



Transfer Ipod music to computer?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



You can't do it using iTunes unless all the songs were purchased on iTunes. Then I think it lets you sync purchased songs. But if any music you want was not from iTunes, do not sync the iPod. You have to get a third party utility program and try to do it. I had the same problem (hard disk crash), and transferred everything using Yamipod. I found this out from the discussion boards on apples website.



Transfer Ipod music to computer?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Yep, your oped should have come with a disk and a cable. You have to make sure that you have inserted the disk and installed everything off it. THen you will be able to sync
this is one of the best pieces of software that will do it it will allow you to take music video or anything else from your ipod and allow you to put it back on your computer itunes the link is below:



http://www.wideanglesoftware.com/ipodcop...

No comments:

Post a Comment