Thursday, December 3, 2009

Karokie Music does it need special Music cd's to down load the music?

I am looking to down load Karokie music for a friend. I am looking for web sites to get the music. I would also like to know what type of cd's I need to use. Have any of you downloaded Karokie music let me know the in's and out's. Thanks



Karokie Music does it need special Music cd's to down load the music?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



Karaoke (spelling) is mostly about music AND video (especially for reading the lyrics).



Therefore, most karaoke players accept disk formats VCD and DVD, with VCD said to be "better" for karaoke.



Other formats on the market are CDG and KFN, but not all karaoke players accept these formats. You should really ask your friend what karaoke player he/she has.



But you can also play just "normal" CDs on most karaoke machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment