Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Zen 4gb Music player with Itunes?

Warning: This question is not for the lazy.



I just bought my new Creative Zen mp3 player (4GB) I can't load the Software it came with yet because my dad is away for the weekend and he can only sign on and load it on his account. I used to have a ipod and I have a full library of music I would like to transfer to this new Zen. The thing is I don't know how. On my other computer which has Windows Vista I was able to load the 10 songs I had on there. I didn't load the Zen Software and I was still able to load Itunes music on it. But for some reason on this computor which has Windows XP, I can't load the songs. Here is what I have done..



1.Went to start button, hit explore, clicked on my user account, went to music, clicked on Itunes Music



2. Plugged in Zen



3. Zen is now named after me and I can see the music file



4. Transfer by dragging the music from my Itunes Library into the Music Library on my Zen.



5. Unplug Zen after music is done loading.



6. Look for music NOT THERE!



Zen 4gb Music player with Itunes?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



That's the problems with CREATIVE.



Mine is an old 20gb Zen Sleek and the software won't run on VISTA, so I can no longer put songs on it.



Sounds like the new ones ONLY run on VISTA.



Great marketing there Creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment