Thursday, December 3, 2009

The music in the u.s.a. is very trash only moby,the r.e.m. and beck make good music excuse me for me

I am italian the music of the italian pop of the singerwriter is music better i like much the french touch music(daft punk,air) don't music our hip hop(music of gangster )or the boy band,or the emo-rock or heavy metal.



The music in the u.s.a. is very trash only moby,the r.e.m. and beck make good music excuse me for me english?

-(Myspace music www.myspace.com)



You're generalizing US music as trash but you like garbage like Daft Punk and Air?!



The music in the u.s.a. is very trash only moby,the r.e.m. and beck make good music excuse me for me english?

-(Myspace.com graphics myspace.com)



Lol are you deaf?
Listen to 'Public Enemy', it's intelligent Rap, no gangsta rubbish.
Maybe you don't like American music because you can't understand the words.lol European music is good though, at least when it comes to metal \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment